How do I report SpareHire income? | Frequently Asked Questions | SpareHire

Frequently Asked Questions

Get answers and get started!

How do I report SpareHire income?

We recommend speaking to an accountant to receive advice on how to report income from SpareHire to the IRS, but in general you have two options:

  • Report the net payments that you've received directly into your bank account.
  • Report the gross payments and list the SpareHire fee as a lead generation expense such that you are taxed only on the net amount.

General Questions

For Hiring Organizations

For Freelance Professionals

Ready to Supercharge your Firm?

Looking for information on becoming a SpareHire Professional?
Learn More
We use cookies to offer you a better website experience. By using the site, you consent to our use of cookies as stated in our Privacy Policy. Accept